Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Future

I was really excited today because even though I am just a sophomore, today I sat down and started looking up colleges and jobs I would be interested in. This came to be because at this weekends tournament there are going to be college scouts there so I decided to start looking at colleges that I would want to see who I was. So as of today I want to go to Drexel to study the basics of medical, while doing that I would take classes to be an EMT. EMT doesn't require college education but I am going to college mainly to play hockey and to study the basics so I have that education to fall back on if needed. Anyway after being an EMT for awhile I hope to be promoted to paramedic and then one day be a SWAT paramedic! I know right like you never would have known there was such a thing but there is! They basically take care of the SWAT team while they are shooting. So that's my news for the day and I am just so excited!!

2 comments:

  1. Really cool to hear Shelby. With the help of being really fit you will be ready for any situation thrown your way when it comes to being a paramedic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound exciting. It also sounds like something that you need to be in good shape to be at your best. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete