Thursday, March 7, 2013

Life

Today kinda started krappy... My nanny is sick in the hospital so that kinda made my whole day go down hill... But then I get to Bio and dissect a frog and you know somedays you just got to remember that bad things are just gonna happen.. That's life... But it's the joy in the little things that makes life so much better.
It's funny because now that I am in this class I go home and I am all like yea I could totally lift that 100 pound box... Trying to lift it I realize that the class just started and really I am not quite there yet...
Hahaha so because of this class I have been recruited into training my mother. She wants to be in better shape. I think it's great because the workouts in this class I really love. They have something different to then than the other gym classes. I don't know what it is but it just has a fun factor to it!
But as of right now after every workout we do I feel like energized and I feel more aware of things either in classes or at home. It's great :D


No comments:

Post a Comment