Sunday, March 24, 2013

Work Harder, Play Harder

Today I kinda felt weird, like everything was just wrong and I just didn't feel right. I hate those days when I have so much to do but just don't feel like doing it. So today in feeling like this and with Easter coming up ( which is never good because I have a huge sweet tooth) I decided that whenever I feel hungry I am going to have either fruit or veggies. Other than just snaking all the time. I feel like when I eat I am like a black hole I can just eat for like hours.
So all my friends know I take this class and one of my friends today asked me to flex my muscle and so I did. And she was like wow it's like double what it was! And I was like just imagine what it will be when I am done because we aren't even half way done! It made me feel so great!
I have been reading all these quotes this weekend and another one of my goals is to push myself harder than what I do now. I think that it takes sweat, courage and hard work to get where you want to be in life and I don't want to look back on each of the workouts and think that I could have done better, that I could have pushed myself further. After all pain is just weakness leaving the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment